Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daily Bling - Tuesday, November 2

Indian Collar Necklace

In recent seasons, I must admit that I have discredited Free People. Although I was once a fan, I was feeling the line seemed too young or too grandma-y. Just not for me, for some reason.

I can definitely say I am changing my tune this season. Free People's winter catalog arrived in my mailbox yesterday I was lusting over so many pieces! Beautiful silk and lace dresses, pretty cozy knits and the jewelry! Who knew Free People had so many gorgeous, affordable accessories? Our favorite is this Indian Collar Necklace in the multi-gemstone variation. Its only $48 but it looks like much more and has a vintage vibe that's very unique. We love the combo of blue, lime and indigo gemstones - its bright and fun! This would add a bold complement to a black dress or look gorgeous on an all winter white look.

You can find this gorgeous piece and more at www.FreePeople.com.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that necklace is super cute! Uber chic! x

    Check out my shoe design blogspot? All my designs are hand-drawn also! Take care X

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete