Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Shoe Trend: Espadrilles

It's no surprise with the resurgence of the 1970s trends for Spring, that Espadrilles are making a huge comeback. These perfect compliments to your wide leg jeans and draped maxi-dresses are a Spring/Summer 2011 must-have. A beachy, hippie compliment to any look.



DVF is making some of my favorite "drilles" (as I like to call them) for the season in variations of nudes and brights. Wear a bright pair of drilles with a neutral look or contrasting color and compliment a nude pair with an all white look. Check out all my favorite picks of the season below:



































(From Left to Right Clockwise: Pour La Victoire, DVF, Rosegold, Madison Harding - all at ShopBop)


Fashionably Yours,

H

1 comment:

  1. I can never wear those things. I've always thought that they were very cute and feminine, but my feet are so narrow that no matter what brand I get, my foot goes flying out the front and I end up taking a very ungraceful landing on the floor.

    ReplyDelete