Monday, June 7, 2010

MTV Movie Awards Style Recap

Anyone who knows me well will probably be pretty surprised aboout who I choose as my style picks for last night's MTV Movie Awards. I admit I tend to be a hater on both of these chicks (and I promise it's not because I'm jealous of their boyfriend's but let's be serious... I am). I just actually think both usually make either boring (in the case of J) or weird and awkward (in the case of K) fashion choices. But last night? Both surprised me as perfection!

Style Pick #1: Kristen Stewart in Dolce & Gabanna
K. Stew literally stole the show as Twilight one EVERYTHING but we were even more pleased that she finally made some good fashion choices! The Dolce & Gabanna Tweed and Sequin embellished dress is young, fun and a little edgy just like Kristen. What we love more is her hair is finally looking good again! The long ponytail is pretty and softens up her usual hard look. We also like the strappy shoes and long necklace.

Style Pick #2: Jessica Biel in Giambattista Valli
Jessica Biel looked positively flirty, fun and fabulous in this combo sheer chiffon and feathered skirt Giambattista Valli creation. The coquette-ish look is a huge deviation from what we see her usually wear (simple sheiths or flannels and jeans) and we think it was fitting since she was presenting the Best Kiss award. The finishing touches on this look? The cute as a button baby pink belt, statement earrings and crystal encrusted ankle strap heels.

Who was your favorite last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment