Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm Baaack! How I Wore It Vegas Recap

I'm baaack! Vegas was a fun time with my girls --- probably too fun ---but it lent me some inspiration for the old bloggie since this particular travel group is probably the most fashionable group of girls I know! Getting together with them is always fun and fashionable! Everyone trades their fashion, beauty and style tips; its like my real life SATC!

See a group shot below and I think you will get what I am talking about! I am in the center-ish in the silver and mauve striped sequin dress from H&M's Fall Collection with my Jimmy Choo for H&M clutch and studded leather gladiator heels.


And for the daytime?It was all about the bathing suit and Ray Bans. I wore a new one from Victoria's Secret in an abstract colored leopard print. I finished the look with a cotton Victoria's Secret romper and Tory Burch flip flops!

It was such a fun weekend but now that I am back in the swing of things I'll be back to regularly schedule daily bling post beginning tomorrow am!

No comments:

Post a Comment