Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Daily Bling - Thursday, July 15


I love bangles this summer. My motto? The more, the better! There is nothing more summery and easy to wear then today's daily bling bangle from one of our go-to favs. for cool jewels, Banana Republic.

I decided to stop by Banana on my way home from work today because I heard their mid-summer sale was excellent. I was pleasently surprised to find some of my FAVORITE pieces of summer jewelry seriously discounted! I scooped up a slightly different, slightly skinnier version of the bangle above for only $10. And today's bling isn't much more, it's only $15.

So run, don't walk, ladies if you love BR's jewelry selection as much as we do! Statement necklaces, cocktail rings, and chic bracelets and bangles are all on sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment