Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daily Bling - Thursday, August 19


I recently discovered Miriam Salat's gorgeous bohemian inspired jewelry on Gilt Groupe (sale ended yesterday if you missed it but knowing Gilt I'm sure she'll be back again) and sorta fell in love. I wanted to find out more about the line so I googled, and to my pleasant surprise found out the queen of bochic had a line for HSN as well. Affordable costume jewlery from a reputable and renowned designer? What could be better!

My favorite item from the HSN collection is this pretty, feminine Starburst ring. It reminds me of the embellished resin cuffs and rings she features in her couture collection which makes it even more of a style steal. This ultimate statement ring is truly fit for Hollywood's ultimate boho gals. I mean can't you just picture Nicole Richie or Vanessa Hudgens rocking this with lots of bangles and a flirty, shimmering evening frock on a red carpet?

This must-have from Miriam's line is only $50 on HSN.com and as always there is easy-pay. Yep, you can thank me later for this super chic find! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment