Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emmy's Red Carpet Recap

Overall I was pretty disappointed in the Emmy's Red Carpet looks this evening. Don't get me wrong, everyone looked stunning but just slightly boring. I mean all that black and navy... yawn!

There were a few ladies that stood out for me and because there were not too many "overall" looks I liked and this is an accessories blog afterall I break down my FAV. accessories looks from the show below. What do you think? Who was your fav?

1) Lea Michele in Lorraine Schwartz Statement Necklace and Oscar de la Renta Gown

LEA MICHELE photo | Lea Michele

2) Anna Paquin in Alexander McQueen and vintage bangles
* the dress I could do without but the modern mix of gold and stone bangles on both arms is hot and current look that you don't always see on the red carpet
Anna Paquin in the beloved Alexander McQueen #Emmys

3) Kim Kardashian in Lorraine Schwartz Woven Cuff and Marchesa Gown

5) Eva Longoria Parker in Loren Jewels Ruby Earrings and Robert Rodriquez Gown

No comments:

Post a Comment