Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall's Hottest Handbags Revealed

It's recently occurred to me that I haven't done a post on one of my most favorite accessories in quite some time -the handbag! I am definitely a purse gal but somehow this season there haven't been too many bags to catch my eye. However, there a select few that I am just lusting after.

Below find my absolutely favorite pretty purses for the season.

1) Tory Burch Haircalf Mini Bag

We love a good crossbody bag; I mean this style has basically met the top of our lust-have list in the purse category. Why not add one of Fall's hottest trends, a little animal print, to your look with Tory Burch's chic leopord twist on the classic evening crossbody.

2) Rebecca Minkoff Quitled Kiss Bag
Quilted Kiss
I love this pretty lady-like bag from Rebecca Minkoff . The quilting is classic, the studs are updated and the small size makes it a good weekend bag or evening out go-to.

3) Rebecca Minkoff Croc Morning After Mini
I gotta say, I am lovin' Rebecca Minkoff this season. My third pick in this gray luxe croc finish makes it a perfect daytime, work bag. Goes with everything and is so ultra chic!

4) Beirn Jenna Watersnake Tote
Beirn Jenna Watersnake Tote

Everyone needs a good tote and I love the colorful snakeskin variations from Beirn. This is a great daytime bag and would add a pop of color to your neutral looks - from camel to black to navy and even gray!

Tell us - what new handbag will you be investing in this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment