Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide 2010: For the Pampered Pooch

I love my dog something fierce and if you are anything like me than you know that your pup deserves the best, holidays not excluded. I always love holiday shopping for my little Lily (the most adorable Yorkshire Terrier doggie ever) and know just what a pampered pooch like her needs!

Luxe
Cabled Cashmere Dog Turtleneck - Ralph Lauren Home - RalphLauren.com
Ralph Lauren Cable Knit Cashmere Dog Sweater/ Ralph Lauren for $70

Your best friend will look super classy and oh so cute in this cashmere sweater by Ralph Lauren. Every pup needs a colder weather look and we love this pretty, preppy look for our little Lil.

A little Less
Trixie and Peanut Twinkle Dog Tiara/ $12 at TrixieandPeanut.com

She is your little princess after all, isn't she? Let her show off her inner diva in this adorable little crystal tiara clip!


1 comment: