Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Back! London Style Recap!

Hope everyone had a fab Thanksgiving! London was fabulous and I am happy to report I even got to pick-up a few awesome items at some of my favorite London shopping stops - Top Shop, Portabello Market and Mango. I also discovered some new fab places like All Saints Spitafields and Sweaty Betty, an adorable Lulu Lemon-esq fitness store.

How did I wear it? Warm! It was super cold so it was all about the layering. Heavy Fair-Isle sweaters, tall boots, leg warmers and fur galore! In fact, it was nearly impossible to avoid the fair-isle look everywhere I went. It's a top trend for the season! Sequin and lace details femmed-up some of the heavier sweaters I coveted at Top Shop too.

In the purse department, its all about the cross-body bag across the pond as well and the more vintage the better. Expect fur on all accessories too, including outerwear headbands and earmuffs, boots and booties, and even bags.

Here are some pics of some of my favorite looks from the trip and a hardcore shopping shot captured of me at Portabella Road. True shop-a-holic vintage purse shopping in action!

Me and my brother. My outfit? TopShop lace sweater (trip purchase), Jimmy Choo for H&M Cropped Vest and Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's Gold Knot Necklace

My typical site-seeing ensemb: H&M Wool Coat (with hood in case of rain of course), J. Crew Metallic Jersey Stitch Hat in Grey, Camel Leather Banana Republic Boots

Portabella Road Shopping Trip: Ann Taylor Loft Wool Fedora and Gucci Shades

No comments:

Post a Comment