Well, its been way to long since we've done a "best accessorized" and we are excited for this post! Spring has brought us a bunch of fun trends. From global chic to rocker chic, neutrals to brights, its a bit of an "anything goes" this season. One of our favorite new trends is the feminine styles we have seen via the lingerie/pin-up inspired trend. Bustier dresses in fun and flirty patterns, dominatrix exposed piping cocktail dresses and flirty and flowy mini's are just some of the ways lingerie is transitioning itself into ready-to-wear in a girly chic way (that we promise is not slutty).
How do you accessorize these looks? Play it simple and classy with just a touch of edge to keep the look fresh. We breakdown our favorite lingerie inspired looks and the accessories to make them pop!
Go flirty and fun by accessorizing possibly our fav dress of the season, Rebecca Taylor Blush Corset dress, with a mix of girly/rocker accessories a la Katy Perry!
- Botkier Cross-Body Bag/ Saks Fifth Avenue
- Boutique 9 Grayson/ Nine West
- Marc By Marc Jacobs Bow Earrings/ ShopBop
- WGACA Vintage Chanel Double Chain Necklace/ ShopBop
Channel a mid-summer's night dream and be your own effervescent fairy! Accessorize this updated "baby doll" LaROK's Spring Fling Dress with bling, crystals, and sequins!
- Moyna Lady Bow Sequined Clutch/Couture Candy
- Ben Amun Crystal Chandelier Earrings/ Max and Chloe
- Christian Louboutin Open Toe Sequin Pumps/ Christian Louboutin