Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekend Bling - 4/24 - 4/25


I'm not usually a huge fan of Old Navy, but I decided to take a gander at their website this morning as I wanted to check out what they had in terms of jewelry - something I haven't done in a looooooong time. I want to bring you some more "affordable" and "realistic" daily bling options and I thought hey, let's see what Old Navy's got.

Well I was very, very pleasantly surprised. Today's Daily Bling comes courtesy of Old Navy, of course, and it's just one of the many on-trend and fun statement necklaces, bangles and earrings to choose from. The reason we choose this bling, called the Ring Velveteen Strand Necklace, is because a) we want it b) its so global chic and summery c) it reminds us of an affordable version of that fab. Kenneth Jay Lane necklace we reviewed in the global chic trend post we did a few weeks back. We think it would look chic on a black jersey maxi dress with some silver embellished sandals for Summer or with cuffed jean shorts and a white tee-shirt to dress up a more relaxed look.

We promised you its affordable, and it is. You can scoop it up for only $12.50 on Old Navy's website.


2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving this ropey Kabbalah-inspired necklace! I'm surprised at you, Old Navy--good work!
    xoxo,
    www.hollyinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was too! i think i am going to have to check them out more often

    ReplyDelete