Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Daily Bling - Thursday, April 8


We have found our new pair of go-to every day earrings! Where did we find them you may ask? Our new (old) favorite store - Anthropologie of course!

These were also a find at the Rochester Mall this weekend (haven't I mentioned before how much I love suburban malls?) while shopping with my mom. We both fell in love with these earrings just not quite sure why we didn't scoop them up! Well, at only $32 you know I'll be heading down to the Anthro in Flat Iron to grab them soon! They are so easy to wear and would look really, really pretty with a lot of our Spring neutral looks. In person they are very high in quality and look expensive. In fact, they remind me of a pair of Ippolita earrings that I have always lusted over!

We love the neutral version above, but they also come in blue and grey versions which are both equally gorg. To check them all out head over to Anthropologie's website.

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment