Huge trends we saw on the carpet included emerald green, nudes/blushes, pink and red! We also saw a return of more dainty jewelry, from intricate diamond netting like necklaces, and feminine diamond drop earrings.
Hair and makeup was also fierce, and continued the "vintage" trend. We saw alot of french twists and full, wavy ponys and coiffs. Red/coral lips ala the original Barbie Doll (or Mad Men) was all the rage!
Of course, we had a few favorites! So below, we breakdown our top three looks of the evening.
1. Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive
- Rocking the "Pink" and "Retro" trends
- With Vintage Van & Cleef Arpels Yellow Diamond Earrings and Cocktail Ring, Roger Vivier Clutch and Brian Atwood Platform Heels
2. Mila Kunis in Vera Wang
- Rocking the Emeral Green trend
- With Judith Leiber Clutch and gorgeous Lorraine Schwartz gold and diamond leaf motif cuff and earrings
3. Olivia Wilde in Marchesa
- Sparkling nude gemstones on her gown help her channel the "nude" trend
- With Tiffany & Co Citrine Earrings and Gold, fierce, Christian Louboutin Shoe Booties
Special Note: She'd be our number one, if she did a bigger earring or cuff. Needed something too accessorize the look just slightly...