Monday, September 27, 2010

Daily Bling - Monday, September 27


Gaze Into the Future Neckace

I'm not 100% sure if I'm a fan of HBO's new highly-anticipated prohibition era drama, Boardwalk Empire, but one thing is for certain... I am totally inspired by the 1920s glamour and style! On last night's episode, one of the main characters, a young gangster-in-training named Jimmy, bought the "women" in his life some gorg. jewels and it got me thinking about the gorgeous accessories of this era.

Since I am particularly jazzed about this "burlesque" look, what I predict will be a huge trend(and a flapper a definite halloween favorite this year), today's daily bling is actually blings... my favorite jewelry inspired by the glamour and art deco feel of the roaring 1920s.

Spiky snowflake pin Crystal boxes bracelet

Rhinestone Gem Lariat Necklace

Breakdown:
Top: Gaze into the Future Necklace, $17 Modcloth
Bottom Left: Spikey Snowflake Ring, $98 J. Crew
Bottom Right: Crystal Boxes Bracelet, $75 J. Crew
Bottom Center: Rhinestone & Emerald Lariat Necklace, $28 Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment