Thursday, September 30, 2010

Daily Bling - Thursday, September 30


Stud-dy as She Bows
I've said it before but I will say it again, I absolutely love ModCloth for unique, vintage inspired finds. Today's Bling called the "Stud-dy as She Bows" bracelet is so adorable I've decided I need to make it mine. Studs and bows? I mean if that doesn't scream my style then I don't know what does..

The obvious about today's daily bling is the instant cool factor this leather bracelet has with its mix of femininity and edginess. The not so obvious would be the fact that this bracelet is actually incredibly wearable and versatile. In basic black we definitely see it as a piece that would fabulously compliment all of Fall's trends (animal prints, lace, even the military look). In its pink variation (see here on website) and makes a great girly statement piece.

The "Stud-dy as She Bows" bracelet (brilliant name btw) is $37.99

No comments:

Post a Comment