Black is always in style, its a classic go to for any girl. Season after season, we see black as a staple trend we can turn too when quite frankly we don't know what else to wear! And if you are a New Yorker, like me, then its practically a uniform.
This season black returns with pzazz! Sequins, leather, lace (see: so lacey trend), snakeskin, patent - black is only good this Fall when it's got something stand-out going on! Don't be afraid to mix and match patterns and styles of black together for a look thats anything but boring...
We like the idea of wearing black mono-chromatically with just a hint of gold here and there to break the look up. Add a solid gold cocktail ring and studded earrings to complete this look.
Back to Black Breakdown
- Halston Heritage Carla Lady Flap Bag, $295 at ShopBop
- J. Crew Sequin Slouchy Pants, $195 at J. Crew stores and catalog
- LOFT "The Perfect Layering Tank" (not shown), $14.99 LOFT
- Alexander Wang Cropped Leather Jacket, $1100 at Net-a-Porter
- Yosi Samra Flats in Merlin Cracked Black Leather, $65 at Yosi Samra