Sunday, September 12, 2010

How I Wore It Weekend - My New Fav. Fall Look!


This weekend I attended a work dinner with some of my favorite beauty bloggers in honor of New York Fashion Week. I decided to debut two of my favorite pick-ups for Fall, a camel colored chiffon and velvet dress from H&M and my new Nine West lace up shoe-booties.

I accessorized the look with my burgundy Marc Jacobs Stam bag (balancing the mix of high/low), my gold Michael Kors watch, primary colored Swarovski crystal indian inspired bangles and a long gold lariat style necklace. The end result? 70s inspired with a mix of boho chic!

Some detailed shots below:


It must be said that my Nine West Booties were so comfortable and I got millions of compliments on them. A definite recommended must-have for the season!

Full Breakdown:
  • H&M Chiffon Dress, $39.50
  • Nine West Booties, $139 purchased at ShoeWoo
  • Marc Jacobs Stam Bag, (got at a sample sale but regular $1200)
  • Swarovski Bangles, $29.50 at a Gilt Groupe Sale
  • Michael Kors Gold Watch, $250

No comments:

Post a Comment