Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Daily Bling - Tuesday, September 21

Aqua Stretch Snake Ring

I don't know what has gotten into me lately but I'm really feelin' rings that feature animals hehe! First it was the gorg. E&J Elephant Ring and now this sexy Snake statment ring from Aqua has me tempted to break the shopping seal.

Luckily, Aqua's line of jewelry, like their chic line of clothing exclusive to Bloomingdales (side note: you MUST check out their new Vena Cava for Aqua collection) is very affordable. This ultra-cool snake ring is only $28 and definitely has all the intricate detailing of some the more expensive lines of jewelry who do this same sort of look (I'm talking to you Noir). Furthermore, its stretchy so you don't have to worry about knowing your ring size to purchase online and could def. scoop this up as a gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment