Friday, May 21, 2010

Daily Bling - Friday, May 21



Maybe its that purple is my favorite color or maybe it was the Caribbean chic vibe of the Real Housewives of NY last night or maybe its even my new found obsession with crystals (but not in a creepy Spencer Pratt sorta way) but I am absolutely in LOVE with these gorgeous, luxurious, amethyst and agate earrings from Devon Leigh.

I've talked about designer Devon Leigh's genius work with gemstones and druzzy stones before, so I wont harp on it again but all I can say is that if you love natural looking stone work and hippie-chic southwestern inspired jewelry you MUST check out this line. We would absolutely love to wear these earrings all summer long - at the beach, for summer weddings, out at night with friends and even to the office.

These gorg. Devon Leigh stunners are available for purchase on her website for $355.

No comments:

Post a Comment