Monday, March 1, 2010

The Daily Bling - Monday, March 1


I thought we could all use something bright and cheery to start the work week off right! Today's Daily Bling is the Swarovski Nirvana Yellow Flash Ring. The Nirvana ring is an all time favorite of mine. A friend gifted me the clear crystal and silver version of this ring a few years back and I wore it almost every day until somehow, someway I lost it. Its been a few years and I am still mourning its loss but thinking with Swarovski's new colorful Nirvana collection I may just finally replace it this year.

Swarovski has taken their popular Nirvana prototype and candy-coated them for their Spring collection - there is the yellow one, a pink one, a blue one and even a red one! They remind me of a luxe, adult version of a ring pop, or maybe even the kind of plastic cocktail ring you would get out of a vending machine or as part of a board game as a child (pretty, pretty princess anyone?) These rings are so fun and cheerful I couldn't resist providing a group shot of the full collection so you can choose the color that best suits you!
Add a splash of color and a little bit of sunshine to your spring - you deserve it! The Swarovski Nirvana Flash Rings are $170 each and available to purchase on the brand's website.

Fashionably Yours,
H

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, love the blog! Thanks for the foundation you're a lifesaver! : )

    ReplyDelete