Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Daily Bling - Thursday, March 25th

I'm still really into this rocker chic look (and I do apologize if you are bored of it). I couldnt resist featuring this totally rad cuff I found on Intermix Boutique's website last night. The leather chain cuff by Cecilia de Boucraft is 2 1/2 inches wide and features rows and rows of silver chains and "zipper" like detailing. Its got a two snap closure so its good for small or larger wrists.

We like the idea of pairing this "harder" looking piece with a feminine LBD and heels or ripped denim pants and a fluttery, flirty silk top. The juxtaposition of this rockin' bangle with a more girly outfit would look super chic.

And on a personal side note "bling" I wanted to dedicate today's post to one of my good friends and daily follower of this blog, Meri, for getting some of her own special bling this week! Congrats!

Fashionably Yours,
H

1 comment: