Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Daily Bling - Wednesday, March 3rd


Anyone else having a busy week? I am completely swamped at work and feeling like I have been running a marathon (and mind you, its
only Wednesday). Haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like to this week, but as a side note to this post, I am hoping you are enjoying the daily bling I have been sharing with you. I sure have been having fun writing and sharing my findings!

When things get crazy, I think its best to simplify life. One way we can do this is with how we dress. I really love Vita Fede's wrap bracelets because they are simple in style, easy to wear and look really chic on! Today's Daily Bling is the Vita Fede Como Double Cone Wrap Bracelet in Red and the reason why I love it is because its the perfect stylish addition to complement a tee-shirt jeans for weekend, a plain shift for work, or a black blazer/leggings look for a night out. It's a great enhancer to a simple outfit because it makes a statement. I also like it because its easy enough to wear with many different looks. It's sort of that" no brainer accessory", that pulls your look together when your brain just doesn't want to do the work...

The Vita Fede Como Double Cone Wrap Bracelet is leather with 24 karat gold detailing and retails for $55 at ShopBop. For more info on Vita Fede also check out their website.

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment