Monday, February 22, 2010

Best Accessorized - BAFTA Edition

Audrey Tautou in Lanvin at 2010 BAFTA Awards

Coverage from this year's BAFTA awards (or the UK's Oscars as they like to call it) really have left me uninspired. I always look forward to the BAFTA's as the stars usually forgo typical "red carpet" choices and take a risk with their look. Shorter, trender dresses and fun accessorizing is the name of the game.

Among the snooze-fest that was the looks I have so far seen, I am loving the little ray of light that is Audrey Tautou in a pink Lanvin dress with pops of red accessories. Her stylist did her right - the red shoes, handbag and lips offset the redcarpet and complement her feminine, flouncy pink dress perfectly. I dont think everyone can pull off a pink/red look but here Audrey shows you can wear colors that clash without looking a hot mess! Bravo, Audrey!

Until the Oscars...
H

No comments:

Post a Comment