Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Daily Bling - Saturday, February 27th

This weekend, I am taking a haitus from NYC and visiting my parents in the suburbs. One thing I love to do when I am home is go to the mall and one of my favorite stores to check out there is Forever 21. Although Manhattan does have the best options for shopping arguably in the whole country, there is something about getting into a car and going to the local mall. I rarely shop Forever 21 in the city because its such a picked-over zoo (sorry, but it is) so I tend to find all my F21 treasures at the clean and quiet location at our local mall.

Today's Daily Bling is only $8.80!!! Talk about a deal ladies! F21 is calling this the "Knotted Multi Chain Necklace" and its available on their website in case you don't feel like searching for it in the store. Its a very funky take on your classic gold chain look and we think it would look really cute with a black crew neck tee-shirt and pink tulle skirt combo (which I am sure you could find at forever 21 too).

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment