Thursday, February 18, 2010

My new (old) favorite mini bag



So this is a long over due topic I have been wanting to write about. In fact, based upon my experience shopping on opening day at the NYC 59th street location, I have seriously thought about starting a blog just to post about the fab finds I picked up from the Jimmy Choo for H&M collection. Now, I know this is old news. And you probably heard about it months ago from plenty of other people. But let me explain why its still a relevant collection for me. I give you exhibit A: my Jimmy Choo for H&M zebra leather clutch. I don't know what the official name of it was, but it should be PERFECTION in a EVENING BAG.

Let me tell you why I love it. It's a little bit rocker, its alittle bit sexy, its a lot of look in a small package. Its got animal print + studs, plus gold chain strap. I could totally see my favorite reality star, Kim Kardashian rocking this with one of those sexy bandage dresses that are showing up in her Bebe Collection. I also have rocked this with jeans and a white tee-shirt and it totally looked chic.

Although you can't get your hands on this bag anymore (sad face) lucky for you I have spotted a few alternatives out there and saksfifthavenue.com had a ton of fun ones to choose from in their "mini bag" section. See link below: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductArray.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306443933&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1266490956012&use_parent=1&SECSLOT=LN-Mini+Bags

I'm partial to the Kate Spade Quilted Leather Lauralee Bag (love pewter accents) and the Carlos Falchi (huge fan of his!) Embossed Micro-fiber Mini Shoulder Bag. If budget isn't an issue then I'd definitely go for the Dolce & Gabanna Miss Martini Patchwork Pony. Sexy!

(From Left to Right, Kate Spade, Carlos Falchi, Dolce & Gabanna, Rebecca Minkoff)

Which mini bag is your fav?

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment