Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Daily Bling - Thursday, February 25th


Today's Daily Bling is courtesy of my very fashionable grandmother who recently gave me a little tip that Ann Taylor Loft's jewelry line for Spring was worth checking out. After browsing their website I have chosen my favorite spring piece in the collection to bring to you, my lovely readers. (and believe me it was tough because there are so many affordable and gorg options to choose from...)

They are calling this necklace the Pink Stone Necklace with Ribbon Tie and you can check out all the details on it here. The best word to describe this necklace is pretty. I think if you tie it on, you will feel immediately girly and sweet. The peachy/pink shades and crystal and pearl detailing give it a decidedly happy vibe and I could just see it laying gorgeously on a crisp white summer sun dress. And doesn't that just sound nice?

The Ann Taylor Loft Pink Stone Necklace with Ribbon Tie is available at www.anntaylorloft.com for $39.50.

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment