Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Daily Bling - Thursday, February 18

I have a confession. I wish I was a hippie at heart. Boho Chic Style Moment? I was all over it. Yoga? I totally dig it. Sienna Miller? She is my girl crush. Organic Food... well maybe that's where it stops.

The inner hippie in me absolutely loves Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 collection for this reason. Beyond being the ultimate boho chic icon, Nicole has created a wearable, high-quality and absolutely irresistable line of jewlery and accessories that we are all over (who didn't love her orginal gladiator cuffs?).

Today's daily bling is the House of Harlow 1960 Abalone Station Necklace. Part hippie chic, part sante fe, this fab choker necklace is a great transitional piece that could be worn over a turtleneck sweater dress now or with a tan and simple white sundress come spring/summer. Shopbop.com (where its available for purchase at $150 price tag) describes it as a piece to pull your whole outfit together and I couldn't agree more. This little beauty is a classic example of how an accessory can transform your whole look!

The House of Harlow 1960 Abalone Station Necklace can be purchased at http://www.shopbop.com/abalone-station-necklace-house-harlow/vp/v=1/845524441860622.htm?fm=search-shopbysize.

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment