Monday, February 22, 2010

The Daily Bling - Monday, February 22nd

Judith Ripka for QVC Sterling Cushion Cut Lotus Ring in Whisky Quartz

Today's daily bling is actually bling(s) as it comes in the form of two! My favorite luxury jewelry designer is without a doubt Judith Ripka. Over the years I have been lucky enough to acquire a few of her couture pieces but about 3 years back I also discovered her Sterling Silver Collection on QVC and was wowed! A lot of her designs in her QVC line look very similar to her couture sterling silver line and are a fraction of the price. Most of the pieces feature real gemstones and the only major difference is that the diamond accents in the QVC line are not diamond, but diamonique - QVC's own version of CZ. In many of the pieces however, the diamonique detailing is so small, that no one would EVER guess the difference.

Last night, I was pleased to find a Judith Ripka three-hour special on QVC (much to my boyfriend's disapointment. He can handle Keeping Up With The Kardashians, he is okay with Glee, hey, he even lets me watch Teen Mom - but home shopping is where it ends!). I didn't order anything but had I, it would have been the Sterling Cushion Cut Lotus Ring in Whisky Quartz (featured above). Its beautiful and affordable at $120. Alas, my size was sold out but its still available in certain sizes here: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.J35999.desc.Judith-Ripka-Sterling-Cushion-Shaped-Lotus-Design-Ring.

Also, it reminds me much of this beauty from her couture line, the Large Fontaine Ring in Canary but this one is almost 8x the price!


Whatever your budget Judith has something gorgeous for you! Check out http://www.judithripka.com/ to browse her couture line or http://www.qvc.com/ to check out her Sterling Silver collection.

Fashionably Yours,
H

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried QVC, I should totally branch out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a big fan of some of their jewelry, clothes not so much... :)

    ReplyDelete