Friday, February 19, 2010

The Daily Bling - Friday, February 19th


Today's daily bling is brought to you by one of my favorite retailers, J. Crew. I have had a serious love affair with J. Crew for some time, back to the days of roll neck sweaters and ill-fitting khakis. In the past two - three seasons however, J. Crew hasn't been only one of my loves, but really more like an absolute must-have, go-too, essential main-stay in my wardrobe. One of the reasons for this is because of the ABSOLUTELY bea.u.ti.ful jewelry collection they have put out. Affordable yet fashionable, I am constantly wearing and getting compliments on my J. Crew jewelry.

The reason I love the Cabochon Chandelier Earrings is for their feminine vintage appeal with an ultra modern twist. The earrings come in crystal and metallic blush and I am DEF. partial to the metallic blush version (featured above). I have been starting the arduous yet super fun process of building my spring wardrobe and a palette of blushes, pinks, khakis and greys are rounding out all my picks. These earrings would look great with a slicked back bun, long cardigan and tulle skirt in shades of blush or with loose curls, an anorak and skinny leg khakis. (all from J. Crew of course)

The Cabochon Chandelier Earrings retails for $68 and are available on www.jcrew.com

Fashionable Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment